Friday, July 31, 2020

Weirdest Sex Dream Ever

I know, hearing about someone else's dream is one big fat bore. So I won't take it personally if you move along to something more interesting. Shoo! I only want to share this with those who are interested in the nocturnal rebooting of my brain. So. The last two nights my brain has been occupied with a certain man I used to be involved with. The first night was nothing memorable, but last night we engaged in some pretty crazy stuff. The setting, a library. But not your run-of-the-mill library with tables and books and ssshhhhhh! signs. This library had an enormous greenhouse wing. We were there, in amongst all of the plants and we were using tiny tubes with brushlike caps to pollinate the tomatoes. It seems the fine dust in these tubes was pollen and with the absence of pollinator insects, humans were dispatched to do the job. Like I said, weirdest sex dream ever. It was actually rather intimate and sweet. Working together to help the tomato plants get it on and reproduce. Probably so we could devour them, but still a noble cause. Sex is everywhere. Even where you least suspect finding it. And leave it to my brain to find a whole new twist.

No comments: