Saturday, July 11, 2020

Still Celebrating


My sister Pam has outdone herself. She sent me a video birthday card with Donny Osmond performing a personalized song just for me on my birthday. I snortlaughed continually and enjoyed it very much. I was never a fan of any of the Osmonds and I am amused by how Donny is renting himself out in his post-middle-age-years. Wait a minute...after a quick Google search it seems he is actually younger than me! By a whole five months! I often think people are older than me only to discover they are actually younger. Does this mean I am in denial about my age? No, it certainly does not! All I know is, I've been around a while. Some days I feel it. Other days I can dance into the wee hours. I fully intend to make many more trips around the sun. And to put a million miles on my Outback. I'm already a bit concerned about a year from now, when I'll be wondering if you'll still need me and feed me. No reason I can't start thinking that now. 

No comments: