Sunday, July 19, 2020

It's Over My Head


This is how the kitchen looked when I bought the house. There have been numerous changes since then, but today, let's consider the ceiling. Those noisy fluorescent boxes have been gone for a year.


Leaving this most delightful reminder on the ceiling. The new light fixture is lovely and ever so quiet, even illuminates the space far better than the old ones did. So far today I have scrubbed the ceiling and done the first round of patching on the holes. Before going to bed tonight I hope to at the very least have finished the repair segment and progressed on to painting. Which will be fun. Painting a ceiling is always fun, just ask Michelangelo. I bet he didn't have fancy paint that goes on pink and dries white. I do. After photos to follow. 

No comments: