Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Sailcloth


So. The brilliant and talented younger son entered a video game competition last November. No, not competing in playing a video game, but competing in creating a video game from the ground up. In only two weeks. The artwork, the gameplay mechanics, the music. Created by him, thought up by him, composed by him. He won! Even if you aren't a gamer, like moi, take a look. I was impressed by the look of the game and enjoyed the music. I particularly liked the fact that a witch makes an appearance. Did he base this character on his mother? I don't know. But I'd be honored if he had. This young man is on the road to fame and fortune, so play for free while you can. Someone has to take care of me in my old age so I'm banking on his success. Though I won't be old for quite a long time, thank you very much. Play Sailcloth! You'll be glad you did.

No comments: