Sunday, February 9, 2020

Itza List Day

1. My cold is much better, thanks for asking.

2. The stank from the cigar bar required six washings to be completely removed from my hair.

3. Fortunately, my cold had not set in yet so my sense of smell was still fully operational when Item #2 was accomplished.

3. This photo is on the wall directly above my computer.

4. I'm not just goofing off on the internet, I am also washing dishes and doing laundry.

5. I managed to file my income tax over a week ago. 

6. In reference to Item #5, yes, I am feeling pretty smug about this.

7. Also in reference to Item #5, yes, both federal and state returns.

8. I have adjusted quite well to the smartphone.

9. In reference to Item #8, I do miss saying dumbphone.

10. In reference to Items #8 and #9, I am amused that spellcheck approves of the word smartphone, but not the word dumbphone.
  

No comments: