Friday, February 7, 2020

Loaner


So I got to drive this 2020 Outback for a few hours the other day. While my 2007 version was in getting its airbags fixed. That recall thing. While it had that fab new car smell and lots of fancy electronics, I can't see myself wanting to purchase one anytime soon. I feel like my 2007 Outback is a better built vehicle. Something about how solid it feels when I close the door. Weirdly, in the 2020, my ape-arms aren't long enough to reach the door handle to close it when I'm sitting in the driver's seat! The backup camera and the keyless entry are pretty cool, also the USB ports right there on the dash. Aside from having many, many more miles to put on my car, I'm thinking the next vehicle I purchase really needs to be electric, or at least a hybrid. Pearl* and I have so many adventures left to pursue! 

*My Outback's name is Pearl. Derived from her paint color, Newport Blue Pearl. I probably paid an extra five bucks just for the fancy paint color name.

No comments: