Thursday, January 30, 2020

The Magic Ians


Minding my own business and watching an episode of The Magicians. Reid enters the room. I pause. He either needs to talk to me about something or wishes to inform me that he is about to make noise that may interfere with me being able to hear the tv. He says something like, "Oh, The Magic Ians! So, are all the characters named Ian? And they all have magical powers? Cool!" Needless to say, but I'm saying it anyway, his observation is now stuck in my brain. This does not diminish my enjoyment of the series but now I think Magic Ians every single time I see the title. I'm thinking my son should go into politics, perhaps marketing. He's adept at planting ideas into unsuspecting heads. And no, there is no character named Ian. Not so far, anyway.

No comments: