Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Little or no Self-Discipline

I know. I'm binging through season four of Outlander at far too brisk a pace. Technical difficulties prevented me from getting my Jamie fix during my lunch break today. Starz was kind annoying enough to let me view the season five trailer at least four times as I attempted to resolve the issue. I had to run downstairs and restart the router but that didn't help. All I got was the loading icon continuing to circle the drain. Then my lunch was consumed and I came to the conclusion the greater universe was denying me my Jamie fix telling me to get on with other things. So I am. I can't complain about the 57 degree sunny day out there, particularly since it's January, so a few errands will be pleasant to attend to. It could be worse. I could have to wait until February 16th for any new episodes. 

No comments: