Tuesday, January 28, 2020

¡Salud!

Sometimes you're sitting in your big comfy chair watching David Letterman interview George Clooney. Their conversation is wide-ranging. At one point they discuss George's business venture distilling tequila. You make a mental note of this because you are a fan of that particular adult beverage. Another time you might find yourself in a bar in Omaha and you ask Jeremy if it's a tequila night, he responds yes, and the bartender gets down a bottle of Casamigos and proceeds to pour. And you notice, by golly, that George's signature is emblazoned across the lower left corner of the label. You are about to drink his booze! It was tasty. Next time I wish to procure a bottle of tequila I'll have to look for it in the liquor store conveniently located on my block. Yes. The block on which I live. But first I have to finish the Patron. Pardon me while I check the kitchen for limes and that smoked sea salt.

No comments: