Friday, January 31, 2020

Lucky Thirteen


Thirteen years ago today I sat down at a different computer in a different town and state and thought, hey, my laundry is just as funny and entertaining and weird and interesting as the rest of the stuff out there. So I started writing this blog. In well over 3000 posts I have shared recipes and cat pics, my joys and my sorrows, my setbacks and achievements, what I love and what I disdain. I am grateful for the nearly 600,000 page views and for most of the over 2000 comments. I say most because if you have spammed me or been nasty you have been deleted or verbally slapped up, perhaps both. Making me the unquestionable Queen of this space. Queen, goddess, poe-tay-toe, poe-tah-toe. Thanks for showing up, and I'll continue to try to do the same.   

No comments: