Monday, January 13, 2020

TaDa!


When I first read Ms Parker's poem a couple of weeks ago I immediately thought a printed copy of The Little Old Lady In Lavender Silk deserved an honored place in my home. On Saturday I got busy with the the printer and my inventory of fancy paper, an exacto knife, and photo mounting squares. Yesterday I painted an old frame to surround the finished product. 


This empty spot on my bedroom wall seemed like the most appropriate space for display.


I don't know if you noticed, but if you'll scroll up to the first photo, you will see that I incorporated a couple of crows into the design. Of course I did! Making Dorothy's poem fit in just so with the rest of the murderous wall. Murder in the sense that it's a grouping of crows. Numerous crows. I do adore them ever so much. 

No comments: