Sunday, April 18, 2021

Dear Pfizer

You were correct about people who have had a full-blown case of Covid-19. That we would likely experience more and more severe side effects from the vaccine. And while the first dose totally annihilated me for nearly three days, this second dose hasn't been nearly so bad. Flattened for one day and I seem to be recovering nicely. Un petit covid, if you will. Yes, my left arm is sore and I do have some swelling in that armpit, but it's not nearly as ginormous or tender to the touch as the first time around. Little bit of a headache and some lingering joint pain, but that's about it. I feel as though I have performed a civic duty and that my pain will contribute to herd immunity and bring us a bit closer to pre-pandemic social contact. One other thing has come to mind. What if, what if all healthcare could be this easy. Make an appointment, show your card, be treated by skilled practitioners, and have the peace of mind that comes from knowing no scary bill will arrive in the mail.


No comments: