Friday, January 25, 2019

Fishy! Fishy! Fishy!

This is Newton's favorite thing. Fancy Feast Trout Feast. I can't say it looks or smells significantly different or more desirable than other canned cat food, but we all have our druthers. Even though I love fish, I have not been tempted to taste it in order to verify how fabulously delish it is. I will bow to Newton's superior palate in this regard. Who knows why cats prefer anything they eat. To me, it's all pretty much negated by the fact that they lick their butts. In order to satisfy his food demands, last week I went to five retail establishments five! to procure this particular variety of Fancy Feast, finally finding it at an inflated price at PetCo. I bought six cans anyway. Solidifying the popular notion that dogs have masters, cats have staff. Job security is important to me so I have also purchased a case of the stuff online at a bargain price. We have an agreement, after all. He loves me as long as I feed him. 

No comments: