Thursday, January 31, 2019

Blogaversary Twelve

A dozen years ago today I did what a number of people were telling me to do. You should blog! Start your own blog! I think at least a couple of them were annoyed with me for leaving lengthy comments on their blogs. They may have been intimating that I had a great deal to say and that perhaps I should stake out my own space on the interwebs to do just that. Despite that the fact that I seldom do what I am told, I did what I was told. 570,213 page views, 1000 comments, and 3481 post later, here we are. Thanks for stopping by. Thanks for commenting. Writing about the inane as well as occasionally the divine has proven to be a great outlet and an often daily challenge. Indeed, the internet was created as a forum in which we can argue with total strangers and post pictures of cats. And where would we be without that. 

No comments: