Wednesday, January 16, 2019

But Can You Find it in a Blizzard?


I've more or less adjusted to seeing this car in the driveway. So far I've been able to find it in parking lots, but that's mostly luck. Following the fender-bender last September, the Outback finally went to the body shop on Monday of last week. Because they found more damage when fixing it commenced it's taken a week longer to repair than the original estimate. With any luck, I will have my blue Subaru back tomorrow. And what have I learned from ten days of driving a Hyundai Elantra, you might ask? Well, obviously that I wouldn't buy one. The only way that it is superior to my Outback is that it has an "open trunk" button on the remote which is helpful with loading groceries. It's not a terrible car, not a terrific one either. And I remain somewhat bemused over the fact that I've been driving around in a car with expired Illinois license plates.

No comments: