Friday, December 28, 2018

Can't Buy Me Hygge, Wait, Maybe You Can!

When I think of what would make Americans happier in general, it would be the idea that you don't have to stress about the costs of health care and education. and that you would regularly have the time to relax and appreciate the things that make life worthwhile. Family, friends, pets to cuddle, a walk in the woods, reading a book in a comfy fireside chair under a cozy blanket. Thanks to my Darling DiLly Liz, I now know how we can achieve hygge, not the mere trappings of it right here in the USA. I'm half Norwegian, so the concept is in my DNA. For those of you who are interested, whether you have Scandinavian heritage or not, read this article. It could plant the seed of social democracy in your brain. If you ask me, it's a very hyggelig thing to do.

No comments: