Saturday, December 29, 2018

And Now I Have Two!


Lego sets, that is. Years ago I snapped up this limited edition Lego Santa with his sleigh. So long ago, in fact, that I found him in a catalog. And ordered him via snail-mail and paid with a personal check. Yes, I was also ordering Lego toys for my boys, but this was one thing no one would have thought of giving me. Sometimes you have to play Santa for yourself.


Just yesterday this fun little set arrived in the mail. I assembled it last night! I do enjoy the Halloween theme all mashed up with the Christmas background. And I adore the tiny cauldron. A couple of things are missing, though. There really needs to be a Lego witch figure. If there isn't one, I will petition all the way to the top management of the Lego corporation demanding that they create one! And I may have to swipe the Lego black kitty from the younger son's pirate-themed set. Then this spooky Halloween cottage will be complete. Nothing more to see here. Move along and play with your new toys. Or the boxes they came in. Whatever makes you happy.

No comments: