Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Seventeen


Seventeen years ago today I created my first blog post under this banner. Although in those times I was the "perimenopausal goddess". After attaining fully menopausal status a few years later I became the "recalcitrant goddess". I remain recalcitrant to this day. As of this moment I have 826,359 views and this will be my 4203rd post. I still have stuff to say and photos to share, although at this point I do wonder if I am repeating myself. I'm not holding my breath about perhaps getting a book deal. I have blogged and blathered at you from three states I call home and numerous temporary travel locations. Many of the friends and aquaintances who were blogging around the time that I started have long ago stopped posting. I guess I'm in it for the long haul. If anyone is looking for me, I'll be out in the garage finishing up the assemblage of a storage cabinet. Which is what it will contain when it is finished. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: