Monday, November 30, 2020

WW IV

I'm watching The West Wing. Again. And it's a good thing, too. As of Christmas Eve it's dropping off of Netflix and going somewhere called HBO Max. Whatever that is, I don't have it. I'm well into the third season so I'll be able to complete this binge before it departs. I caught about half of the series when it originally aired and watched it in its entirety when I found it on Netflix back around 2013. If memory serves correctly, I believe this is my fourth binge of The West Wing. Maybe it's the recent turn of the political tide, but I'm feeling hopeful again even though many of the issues popping up on a drama filmed in the early aughts have yet to be solved. I still tear up when Mrs. Landingham dies. I still think VP John Hoynes is a rat. And I wish all Republicans were as decent as Ainsley Hayes.  


No comments: