Friday, October 30, 2020

Dear Zooey


It has been brought to my attention that we bear a certain resemblance to one another. Beyond the fab glasses and the bangs, I really don't see it but find it enormously flattering. Ms Deschanel, I have been a fan of yours since your film debut in Lawrence Kasdan's Mumford. If you think we look a teensy bit alike, I have a request for you. If you need a woman with acting experience to portray your mother in a film, I'm your girl. I know that Frances McDormand* played your mother in Almost Famous and it would be an honor if I ended up having this tiny thing in common with her even though I'm not the least bit worthy. Should the occasion arise, please contact me through this blog. And thanks for your consideration.

*We are the same age, born just days apart in the summer of 1957.


No comments: