Sunday, April 12, 2020

Friday Was Good

1. It was time for the biweekly trek out of isolation for supplies.

2. Meaning I had not left the house for two weeks.

3. The predicted weather was sunny with highs in the mid-seventies.

4. In reference to Item 2, I had actually left the house, but only for a walk through the neighborhood.

5. Also in reference to Item 2, this means I had been living in jammies and sweats for two weeks.

6. In reference to Item 5, this means I put on a proper bra for the first time in two weeks.

7. Also in reference to Item 2, I had not put on makeup for two weeks.

8. Also in reference to Item 2, I had not put on earrings in two weeks.

9. In reference to Item 8, it was moderately painful to push those posts through the earholes.

10. Grocery shopping was successful, as was obtaining other various necessary goods.

11. In reference to Item 10, there was nary a package of toilet paper in sight in any of the four retail establishments I visited.

12. I was happy to see that in two of the retail establishments I visited that they were limiting the number of shoppers in the store in order to maintain social distancing. 

13. Yes, I wore a mask.

14. Yes, the son and I both have a container of sanitizing wipes in the car.

15. In reference to Item 14, yes, we use them.

No comments: