Thursday, June 27, 2019

Nice Boat!


About an hour ago, someone with a South Dakota phone number texted me this photo. The number was not familiar to me, neither is this location, nor is the boat. Is some unknown admirer giving me this boat for my birthday? Is the owner of this boat showing it off, as in, hey, I just bought this great boat and I'm taking it out on the water for the first time today, wish you were here! Was it merely a wrong number? It reminds me a bit of my online dating experiments where fellows would often have photos, not of them, but of their expensive motorized toys, sometimes as their main profile photo. Like motorcycles and fast cars, and, yes, boats. Which I liked better than the photos of them posing with a dead fish or fowl or four-legged beast they had bagged. But that's not saying much. All I know is, a mystery person sent me a picture of a boat this morning.  

No comments: