Sunday, June 23, 2019

Can I Chew This?


Not literally, of course. But have I taken something on that is beyond my current abilities? I have done all the tasks in the past that I must do to finish my bathroom. Hanging and finishing drywall? Check. Installing ceramic tile? Check. And I did defeat that miserable floor and put in a new one. It just looks so terribly raw and unfinished. And I'm on my own schedule to get it done, so I'm definitely going to take my time and use my daily spoon allotment wisely. This, boys and girls, is the bathtub of my dreams. It is deep and wide and has plenty of room for me in it. Once I finish the shower surround, I believe I will have earned showering and bathing in it. And everyone I come in contact with will be happy that I smell better than average. Whatever that means.

No comments: