Friday, October 20, 2023

It's In The Numbers

I've been doing this blogging thing for a while now. I do enjoy watching the stats for views and comments. Mostly I'm tickled that anyone reads my highly sophisticated drivel, or at least clicks over to it, and I truly love the comments. Not the spamments*, mind you, but genuine posted remarks concerning the content. Where was I? Oh, yes, the numbers. Last month they made no sense at all, as if the internet had gone mad with thousands of clicks to this location. Thousands of clicks in one day! Adding up to a grand total of 92,199 for the month of September. How is this even possible that after over sixteen years of blogging that just over 11% of all views over that time took place last month? I have no idea what this means, but it would be pretty cool if I got a dollar for each click on that tote board. For now, I guess I'll enjoy seeing that almost ninety three thousand number for a few more days. When midnight on Halloween causes the far less impressive total for October to take its place I will be a little sad to see it go. But keep clicking over to this blog! It makes me happy.


 *obviously, comments that are spam


No comments: