Monday, October 9, 2023

Enough Already!

The new refrigerator arrived on September 15th. Very nice, French doors, bottom freezer with icemaker. But the sliding top  bin in the freezer was stuck and would not move. Appliance people were dispatched and the problem was remedied. Then the dishwasher decided to go on the blink. It was very nice of the GE people to reset the warranty on it to the date I closed on the house since it had been purchased months before that. Again, appliance person was scheduled and the dishwasher was fixed. A few days later, the internet was out for several hours but was restored by the end of the afternoon. Okay, I thought, that's three and we're done with things failing for a while! Yesterday the garage door refused to close. So I had to reach up and pull it down myself. That's four! I really don't want to have to call the Genie people to see if it is still under warranty. Meh.

 

No comments: