Tuesday, August 18, 2020

One More Flamingo, Please


The very best gifts in the world aren't always the biggest or most expensive or most anticipated ones. They often are the whimsical and unexpected ones that you immediately adore. This sparkly little fellow arrived in the mail yesterday from my cousin Cory. When I posted some photos of my pink flamingo lady cave a while back it was revealed to him that I have an obsession fondness for these leggy, pink, tropical birds. So he sent me one. I was going to put him out with the others, hanging him on the beer fridge seemed appropriate. But his adorableness has caused me to stick him on the metal Sharpies can where I can see him when I'm on the computer. He's going to inspire me to write grand and eloquent things. I just know it.

No comments: