Thursday, August 27, 2020

Have I Got a Deal for Me


I do enjoy a bargain, y'all who show up here regularly know that. But when a sought-after item is free, well, that's particularly excellent. I have been looking around for a sleeve or case to fit the recently acquired ASUS VivoBook, both in the real and virtual shopping places, but had not come up with one I liked at a price I felt right about. Or if I liked it and the price was right, it was either out of stock or, can you believe it, was not offered in pink! So this morning I took a look around on the internets and found this little beauty that should satisfy my needs just perfectly. And this particular website accepted points from my credit card as payment. Making it essentially free. The case is in stock and should arrive in a week or so. Soon I shall be ready to travel with laptop in tow. 

No comments: