Saturday, March 7, 2020

March Madness

This week is shaping up to be far more interesting than necessary. Sunday we do the spring leap ahead ritual for the start of Daylight Saving Time. An odd rearranging of the clock similar to cutting off one end of a blanket and sewing that piece onto the other end of the blanket to make it longer. As an experienced seamstress I am bothered by this analogy. The seam allowance would result in the blanket actually being shorter. But I digress. Onto Monday! March's full moon arrives and is known as the willow moon, also the Witch's moon. Looking out my window I see that la Luna is looking fabulous already. Mercury's current retrograde ends on Thursday the twelfth which throws some relief into the mix. Then we wind up the week with Friday the 13th. I happen to like the number thirteen, I'm not one of those triskaidekaphobic people. It's a number representative of feminine power. Being a female, I'm totally cool with that. All of this ado has more to do with how you allow it to affect you than anything else. I'll be wearing my lucky socks all week. Do what you need to do to feel safe, happy, and confident. Start out with remembering to set your clocks ahead tonight. Then fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy week. 

No comments: