Friday, October 26, 2018

Lost & Not Yet Found Dept.

My camera is missing. Anyone seen my camera? It's about the size of a bar of soap, pink, loaded up with two AA rechargeable batteries, in a pink case with a biner clip, and over ten years old so practically an antique as far as electronic devices go. I could be taking pics of various Halloweeny stuff around the house and posting them if only it would appear. Of course, as soon as it does turn up, I will be suddenly enlightened with a clear memory as to how it ended up there and why. In the meantime, open up another tab and google cute black kitties for your cute black kitty fix today. Good luck. And should you find my camera and return it to moi unscathed, I shall be most grateful. Perhaps grateful enough to bake you a pie.

No comments: