Wednesday, October 10, 2018

@ The Denver Oddities and Curiosities Expo


What better way to spend a fall afternoon but to day trip to the Mile High City and take in all sorts of interesting things? All in one place! From all things taxidermified to funky jewelry to the loveliest art you could possibly imagine. A popular raw material used in all manner of finished products were doll parts. Heads fashioned into creepy night lights! Mobiles of plastic legs and arms! And my personal favorite, the most unique of dream catchers ever! Artist Brookelynn Bliss creates pieces she calls Nightmare Catchers in themes, well, nightmarish as well as amusing. Someone really must must purchase this beautiful, freakish thing before I have a weak moment and buy it myself. Better yet, buy this doll of a dream catcher and send it to me! I'm afraid I may be bonding with it!

No comments: