Monday, August 21, 2017

Waiting for the Third Shoe...

First, there was the erroneous charge of $151 appearing on my credit card. Then there was the letter from the Colorado Department of Revenue informing me that I owe over five hundred bucks in state income tax. Including over thirty dollars in penalties! When I didn't earn enough in 2016 to pay federal income tax! And I filed a Colorado form! To add to this mouldering heap, the state website is nearly non-navigable! I tried to set up an account so I could file a protest but it demanded information that I would have to go to a previous page to obtain. And if I left the current page, everything I had already entered would be lost. So I opened a second tab in order to access both pages at the same time but the site would not allow me to do that. Is it Monday?

No comments: