Monday, May 16, 2011

Ten Things I Love About Thor


1. Chris Hemsworth is gorgeous.

2. 3D is pretty cool,

3. although its effects left me feeling slightly nauseated and disoriented.

4. But it was all worth it, because Chris Hemsworth is gorgeous.

5. Our local theater charges an extra $2.75 for attending a 3D movie, due to some agreement or something with distributors. This explanation is publicly displayed on a quite small placard near where you pay. Meaning, that for me personally, it cost extra to feel like I'm about to lose my cookies.

6. Going to the 4 pm matinee on a Monday afternoon has its perks, there were only three people in the theater! I bet you thought I was was going to gush about how gorgeous Chris Hemsworth is. Again. Fooled you!

7. Even the credits were rendered in 3D, making them appear slightly out of focus. This can be remedied by closing one eye if you're sick and tired of wearing those Clark Kent glasses.

8. Chris Hemsworth is Australian and stands about six foot five. Making him more than a foot taller than yours truly. Making him statuesque as well as gorgeous.

9. I actually liked the movie! Having a nerdy interest in Norse mythology I enjoyed seeing it translated to the big screen.

10. Instead of blathering on about what a hottie Chris Hemsworth is, I'd like to close by saying if all the men in Australia look like him, I'm moving there!

No comments: