Sunday, March 23, 2008

Phone Photo


I snapped this photo about a year ago, April 1st last spring to be precise. I was on a Sunday morning walk on the bike trail in Rapid City. I was taken by how the twig and its shadow produced a heart shape against the sidewalk. I was lamenting the lack of a camera when I realized I had my cell phone in my pocket. When I retired that phone two weeks ago, I had thirty or so odd photos stored on it, but there were only a half dozen I really wanted to keep. The only way to get the photos off the phone was to email them. I would have preferred a cable or a little memory card for the upload but no such option existed. Next week when I get my cell phone bill I'll find out what it cost to email those six photos to myself. I already know they were worth it.

No comments: