Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pleasing Lemony Flavor...

Those lying bastards at Swan Pharmaceuticals! They had the audacity to place the words, pleasing lemony flavor, on the label of their magnesium citrate! Prominently even! In bold type! I have consumed two ten ounce bottles of the swill this evening, with one more to go at four-thirty tomorrow morning. There was nothing pleasing about it. Particularly the lemony flavor. It is quite effective at what it is supposed to do, which we shall not discuss at this juncture. Except to say that I don't give a shit. In the most literal of interpretations. I have none left to give. This will change when I resume the normal eating of normal foods. Which should happen sometime tomorrow afternoon. Then it shall become my crusade to teach those lying bastards of marketing people what truth in labeling means! Pleasing lemony flavor, my ass.

3 comments:

Ed said...

I think your tongue in cheek remarks are fun. In fact I'm grinning. It's good to see someone make the best out of an uncomfortable situation.

Tantra Flower said...

That's terrible. At least you only had to consume 20 ounces of the nasty crap. My grandma had to consume an entire gallon of something that was supposed to taste like cherries, but she says tasted more like cough syrup, dirty, and mashed peas combined.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Nasty! What I drank tasted like salty lemonade. Doesn't that sound vaguely like a margarita? Yes. But the evil twin of one.