Friday, November 10, 2023

Well, Hello

How is it that one third of November has already elapsed? And I have fallen off the blogging wagon for over a week. This post shall serve as evidence that I have survived the falling back into standard time. In other news, I have completed watching Shameless. So many things still running around in my head regarding that series. Like, at some point later on in the series, past the halfway mark, there began to be far less graphic sex and fewer instances of the characters smoking. Given that this originally aired on Showtime, all the naked stuff and smoking anything are allowed. So did the actors complain? Or did Showtime wish to show better standards of behavior? I have no idea. Though in the next to last episode, there is a quite graphic scene of shooting heroin. Needles don't bother me but I seriously cringed. Now that it's over, I sort of feel like I have a life again. Binging a series does remove one from the normal passage of time. Also, after refusing to jump on the Wordle bandwagon for months, a few days ago I played. Now I'm hooked. I wish I could go back to the beginning! I missed so many five letter words! Not that anyone might be interested, but I have just gotten bangs again after the third time in the last few years successfully growing them out. This must be something I do to entertain myself. As soon as Michael Stipe has finished losing his religion, I'm shutting things down and getting ready for bed.


No comments: