Tuesday, November 28, 2023

After


As in, this is the after photo of the PreCogs, mutants who can see into the future in the movie Minority Report. Agatha and the twins were trapped and hooked up to machines while they babbled incomprehensibly about upcoming crimes so that they could be stopped before they happened. I won't get into the moral inequities of imprisoning people to take advantage of their unique abilities to serve mankind. I only wish to linger on their apparent calm and happiness in a quiet, safe, and comfortable place where they can live out their lives free of their past life. Because that's how I feel after moving here. I have a quiet, safe, and comfortable home after a difficult and painful existence for the past five years. My PTSD has calmed to a manageable state and the panic attacks have subsided. This after is so much better than the before. I'm home. 


No comments: