Sunday, February 28, 2021

WTF, Julep?


A few years ago my Darling DiLly started my fabulous addiction to Julep products. This box arrived in the mail full of nail polishes, hand cream, and other wonderful products. More recently, she took me to a Julep salon for a manicure while we were visiting them. Lately I have been disappointed in the offerings on their website. First, the hand cream that I loved was discontinued. And now the amazing emery boards they used to carry are unavailable. Best emery boards ever! A little pricey but one would last a year! No new nail polish colors! I do still have a good supply of nail polish to enjoy, and I love that they made one that was named after me has my nameI'm sad that Julep is no longer what it used to be. I shall mourn this for a while. 


No comments: