Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Small Rant


Isn't this a lovely photo? In years past I have used it as my cover photo on facebook near Valentine's Day. The freeform heart with a keyhole was a gift from my sister Pam. I placed it on the scarred top of a table and took a few pics. I liked the effect. But facebook has done a remarkably stupid thing. A few months ago they moved the profile pic from the lower left corner of the cover photo to smack-dab in the center of it! Hello! Quite often photos are snapped with the object of interest in the center! So now the interesting part of the cover photo is completely obscured by the profile photo! I have tried cropping the original photo a couple of different ways to see if I can make it work but so far no luck. I can't recreate the photo because the table is question has been severely damaged and currently resides in the garage. Facebook, do the right thing and move the profile pic over to the left where it used to be. 


No comments: