Sunday, January 31, 2021

Fourteen


Fourteen! Count 'em! I'll wait. Fourteen years ago today I followed the demands advice of some fellow bloggers on whose blogs I left lengthy comments. They told me that I seemed to have a lot to say so I should set forth and write a blog of my own. So I did. 3987 posts and 2228 comments later, here we are. I still seem to have a lot to say and photos to share. So I guess I'll still be at this for a while. As always, thanks for stopping by. And for commenting as long as you don't do so obnoxiously and anonymously. Still no book deal, but I'm not holding my breath. I can't wait to be an overnight sensation after doing this for over a decade. The way I see it is that I'm somewhere between Vera Wang and Grandma Moses for hitting the big time. I think I'm ready, but maybe I'm not. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.


No comments: