Monday, June 15, 2020

Unhappy Customer


So. I've been trying to order this poster since May 5. From a company called Teehitra. When it didn't arrive after nearly a month, I emailed an inquiry to them. They agreed to send me another one free of charge. When that poster arrived last week the packaging was damaged. Crushed in the middle and one end was split open. The poster inside was rippled and dented. I was not happy. I sent photos of the damaged poster and they automatically ordered me another one, which I cancelled. I made it clear in my email that for over $25 the poster was printed on inferior paper stock and I did not wish to have it replaced, I wanted a refund. I sent another email to make it perfectly clear for the second time that I no longer want the damn poster, I want a refund. So now I wait to see what their customer service people will do. After a quick internet search, I now know that this poster is available from a number of etail outlets. And for a lower price to boot. Teehitra, you suck. If you refund my money you might suck a bit less. I await your response 

No comments: