Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Progress!


A tiny bit of order has been established in the kitchen. It is fully functional again now that the stove is back where it belongs. I would have put it off longer, but I couldn't find an extension cord that worked. So yes. There is still cabinet painting, ceiling repair and painting, and more tile to install and grout. I am delighted with any little bit of progress. Next Monday the final piece of countertop gets installed! First I must cut approximately one inch off the top of the end cabinet so things will line up all level and stuff. I'm mostly giving my hands a day of rest today after pulling my quota of weeds and rescuing a tiny bunny from Reid's window well. Seems like a good day to grocery shop. I have a stove again! Let the cooking begin!

No comments: