Thursday, July 18, 2019

My Kitchen is Everywhere


In the living room.


More in the living room.


In the sunroom.


In the dining room.


Because this is the current state of the kitchen.


Look at that new granite countertop! Isn't it lovely! See the backsplash area prepped for tiling! There comes a point in a project when you can no longer remember how much you wanted to update any part of the house. I have arrived at that point as far as the kitchen redo is concerned. Things are coming along and at this point the work is all mine. Mostly tiling and painting remain and now I can do the rest at my own pace. The plumber showed up this morning to hook up supply to the new faucet and drainage for the new sink. By the weekend the stove should be back in its place and the kitchen will again be fully functional, if lacking somewhat in the cosmetic department. Despite my exhaustion and how cranky my hands are, I'm so happy how things are coming together.

No comments: