Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's All About The Dress



Remember this from last month? And how I thought it was a great idea  for dressing Miss Tallulah for the holidays? Never mind that this execution is classy and glamorous, sometimes you have to make do.


This is what we did. After manicures and pedicures and lunch, DiL Liz and I hit the post-Christmas sales and found the components for the tacky version of the first photo. If you ask me, Miss T can really light up a room. 


Let's zoom in for a closer look at all Miss T's sparkly glory. I know, I know, it's kind of the trailer court version of what inspired me. Sometimes you just have to go with where the available materials take you. Instead of uptown we ended up on the wrong side of the tracks. Go with what you know, that's what I always say. Nobody know tinsel 'n trash like moi.

No comments: