Saturday, January 3, 2015

And Found

If you will recall, after completing the holiday decorating, this particular Santa Claus was nowhere to be found. Fear not, he and his sleigh and reindeer have been found. Lurking in the bottom of a random box under the stairs, I still haven't figured out how they got there. They will be packed away with the rest of the Santas and with any luck, will be found and properly displayed next year. Which has me wondering as I put away the baubles and tinsel if this was my last Christmas celebration in this house. As I'm beginning the fifth year of my five year plan to move to Colorado, the question is, will this move be accomplished on time? We shall see, 2015, we shall see. The lost but now found Santa may be flying in his sleigh across a whole different piece of sky. 

No comments: