Monday, October 22, 2012

The New Bathroom Look!


I so adore my bathroom's new color that I want to make love to it. Maybe just have a very serious platonic adoration. Maybe just take a bath with it. That's better.


Same tile, same shelf, new towels. Basic black. Can you tell I did a serious dusting job? 


The base coat of paint is the same color as the ceiling, which is also the same color as my adjoining bedroom. Plus a lighter, then darker layer sponged on. I am ever so pleased with the results!


For a brief moment I considered velvet roping it off and not using it. Just admiring it from the other side. Fortunately I came to my senses. What's the point in admiring something from afar when total immersion is possible? You're right. I have no self control. Pass the chocolate.

No comments: