Wednesday, March 20, 2024

This Has Happened Before

Once again my exquisite taste in decorating has appeared on a screen. Here we have a rug that appears in Rory's boyfriend's apartment on Season 6, Episode 14 of Gilmore Girls, entitled You've Been Gilmored.



 My apologies for the terrible resolution. Actually, the terrible photo overall. Which was all I could manage with Netflix paused. The lower left hand corner of the TV screen shows an area rug. Enough of it that I can comfortably ascertain that it is the same rug that was in the sitting room in my house in Colorado.



Okay. Not identical. But verrrrrrry close. Very close indeed. Swirls outlined in black. Large swaths of red, beige, cream, and brown. Maybe I didn't quite nail it this time. But I did here. And here. As we all know, Meat Loaf said it best when he declared in song that two out of three ain't bad. That's good enough for me.


No comments: