Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sisters!


This is Linda Cardellini. I have adored her for ages, from ER to Mad Men to Bloodline. As if that's not enough, I recently found out that her middle name is Edna*! Which makes me like her all the more. 


This is Ellen Page. I also adore her, from Juno to Inception to the recent Netflix offering, Umbrella Academy. While watching Umbrella Academy last weekend, I swear I would blink and Ellen would be Linda for just a second. There is a remarkable resemblance between the two women that is more obvious in motion than in still photos. All I want to know is, why haven't they been cast as sisters? If there were more than tennish years in age difference, why not mother and daughter?

*My Mom's name was Edna.

Now that I have consulted IMDB, it seems that both actresses appeared in the 2010 superhero wannbe movie Super. I have not seen this film so I do not know if they were on screen at the same time. But still.

No comments: