Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Case of The Red Striped Pajamas


Twenty-eight years ago today I embarked on the marriage train for a twenty year ride. The weekend prior to getting married my best girlfriends threw me a party and made me wear this outfit. As I recall the striped jammies were quite comfortable. And I never saw them again after that night. I regret this primarily because they had awesome potential costume possibilities. 


Fast forward two and a half years and we see my firstborn wearing a strikingly similar set of red striped jammies. I'm pretty sure there's no cause and effect here, but just to be safe be very, very careful what you wear at your bachelorette party. Pay special attention to garments that disappear without a trace. You never can predict where they might surface later on.


No comments: