Monday, June 11, 2012

Let's Make This Complicated!


Well, why would you hang this with a wire when there is a perfectly serviceable sawtooth hanger already attached? Are people rabidly insisting upon installing a wire hanging device even when it's not necessary? Is this happening at epidemic levels that I'm not aware of? Must be of great importance since it was printed on a yellow label. Just to be safe, I didn't hang it with a wire. There I go being cooperative.


After reading all of this pertinent information, I shrugged and ignored every last word of it. I found a small nail. Then I was too lazy to go out to the garage or down to the basement to locate a hammer, so I just used the pliers immediately at hand to poke the nail into the wall. That was Saturday afternoon. It's still hanging there. I will be so annoyed if I wasted a miracle on this most mundane of tasks.

2 comments:

The Cranky said...

As a goddess don't you have miracles spilling out everywhere?

Bellona of Avalon said...

If only!

A miracle is such by the nature of its rarity. Otherwise, they wouldn't be recognized and appreciated. :)