Monday, December 12, 2011

Making a List


Santa Claus makes a list. Then checks it twice. Proof that perhaps Mr. Claus is a bit OCD? Maybe he just drinks too much coffee. When I make a list, I like to include at least one item that I have already accomplished. Makes me feel efficient. Almost on top of things rather than straggling pitifully behind. See if you can guess how many items on the following list are checked off! Damn. I'm awesome.



1. Drink coffee

2. Make bed

3. Blog

4. Check email and Facebook

5. Get packages sent off!

6. Get Reid to his 1pm appointment

7. Once again clean up that vicious cycle of a kitchen

8. Complete daily crossword. Correctly. In ink.

9. Shower and dress

10. Pick up that short list of items at Wal-Mart

4 comments:

colleen said...

I wish my lists looked more like that. Mine tend to look more like: finish woodwork and drywall, renovate bathroom, finish basement, etc. I know, I know, break it into manageable parts ... but then the list gets REALLY scary! lol.

One step at a time. Making progress, but doing well to keep my wits at this point. ; )

Bellona of Avalon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Novetyldiploma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.